Bed bugs continue to find ways to sneak in and invade our homes and businesses. Staying ahead of this prolific pest is critical.
- A single female bed bug can lay up to 5 eggs per day or 500 eggs in her lifetime.
- Bed bugs love to hide in crevices, bury between floorboards and deep inside upholstered furniture.
- It can take an experienced pest control technician hours to thoroughly inspect a single bedroom.
K9 OPS works with homeowners, schools, hotels and businesses to provide a reliable method of checking work spaces, conference rooms, reception & lounge areas, lockers, luggage and vehicles for bed bugs.
Our canines are trained to alert their handler when they detect the odor of live bed bugs by an immediate change of behavior that the handler is trained to recognize. The handler will allow the canine to work to a point as close as the environment permits. Finally, the canine will give the final stage of alert when they have located the strongest point of odor.
Our Bed Bug canines:
- Trained to give passive alerts
- Trained specifically for our clients needs
- Trained & handled with experienced K9 detection personnel
- We are an independent inspection service & do NOT provide remediation / treatment services
Our Bed Bug Detection teams have experience inspecting the following types of properties:
We serve the following regions:
New York – Orange County, Rockland County, Sullivan County, Ulster County, Duchess County, Putnam County, Westchester County, and the five boroughs of NYC.
New Jersey – Sussex County, Passaic County, Bergen County, Warren County, Morris County, Essex County, Hudson County, Hunterdon County, Somerset County, Union County, Middlesex County
Pennsylvania – Pike County, Wayne County, Susquehanna County, Lackawanna County, Wyoming County, Luzerne County, Carbon County, Monroe County